The Agony of Love: Six Hours in Eternity
- What really happened at the crucifixion?
- How can one who is immortal die?
- How can eternity be compressed into six hours?
- What really held Jesus' body to the cross?
Chuck explores the hyper-dimensional aspects of a love letter written in blood on a wooden cross erected in Judea almost two thousand years ago.
Dr. Mark Eastman highlights the medical and forensic aspects of the crucifixion.
This briefing pack contains 2 hours of teachings.
Copyright © 02-28-1997
Format details:Audio CD:
- Digital Audio CD(s)
- Handbook (PDF Study Notes) on Disc
- Digital Audio Files
- Handbook (PDF Study Notes)
More information on Downloads.
More information on Audio and MP3 CDs.
Please Note: The views and opinions expressed within are not necessarily those of Jeremiah Films.audio-only | Chuck Missler | KI Course Material | Mark Eastman | Science