- How do we separate reliable information from unreliable information?
- How can we determine what is relevant evidence supporting a position and what is superfluous?
- What is the difference between evidentiary burden and persuasive burden?
- How does the quantum of proof differ in the court of public opinion from the court of competent jurisdiction?
- What is evidential apologetics versus pre-suppositional apologetics?
- How does the Bible sharpen our discernment?
Join Chris Corlett from the Executive Briefing Room at the River Lodge, New Zealand, as he explores these questions while addressing Critical Thinking.
This briefing pack contains 2 hours of teachings.
Copyright © 2016
Please Note: The views and opinions expressed within are not necessarily those of Jeremiah Films.Audio Download | Chris Corlett | DVD | Education | Video Download