- How do I make an order?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- What are your shipping rates in the US and International?
- What Payment Options do I have?
- Can you send the movies and then bill me?
- DVD Compatibility
- DVD: What's the code for your region?
- What is Closed Captioning?
- How do I track my order?
- Do you accept Checks over the phone or by fax?
- Why have I not received my order?
- I want to show a movie at church or to a youth group
- Is this site Secure?
- Can I rent your DVDs?
- What is your Return Policy?
- Is there sales tax?
- Do you sell to bookstores?
- My order didn't come complete. Where is the rest of my order?
- My Credit Card shows multiple charges?
- How do I cancel my order?
- Account Credit FAQ
- How do I make an order? Back to Top
1. Add items to your cart
2. Click the "Proceed to Secure Checkout" button to begin the checkout process and create an account (if necessary.)
3. After selecting a shipping method and entering your payment information, press the "CONFIRM" button to submit your order.
4. You will receive an order number, and a confirmation email receipt will be sent to your inbox immediately.
- How long will it take to receive my order? Back to Top
Orders process within 24 hours. Our shipping days are Monday-Friday, with the exceptions of Holidays. Should your order be placed over the weekend, your order will be processed the next business day.
Orders placed before 12 Noon Pacific Time will usually ship the same day, based on the following factors:
1. Is the product in stock? If yes, your order will ship the same day. If no, it is placed on backorder status, and will ship as soon as it becomes available.
2. Method of shipping chosen:
|USPS Standard Mail
||1-2 week delivery time
|USPS Priority Mail
||3-8 business days
||1-5 business days
|3-day (by end of business)
|2-day (by end of business)
|Overnight (by end of business)
3. **International shipments (Non-US) do not ship until ALL items are in stock.**
- What are your shipping rates in the US and International? Back to Top
To get a shipping quote, add the products you are interested in to your shopping cart by clicking the "Add to Shopping Cart" button. On the shopping cart page, you can use the Shipping estimator by entering your Zip/Postal code and selecting your country from the drop down list.
- What Payment Options do I have? Back to Top
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express and PayPal.
We also accept Checks via mail or phone and Money Orders via mail.
For Checks and Money Orders, please include your name, shipping information, and confirmation number, and send payment to:
PO Box 51302
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32240
We do accept payment over the phone. To make your payment via Check or Credit Card, please contact our office, 1-800-828-2290 Monday through Friday, 9am-6pm Pacific Time.
- Can you send the movies and then bill me? Back to Top
No. Payment is required before your order will ship.
- DVD Compatibility Back to Top
So why won't that foreign DVD play at home? It has nothing to do with PAL or NTSC. It has to do with regional codes. DVD movies are coded by region so that movie studios can control where in the world their movies can be viewed. Similarly, hardware manufacturers encode DVD players for the regions where they are sold.
In other words, the disc you bought in Japan - coded only for region 2 - won't play on your region 1- coded DVD player. So look to see what region a DVD is coded for before buying it. And look at what region your DVD player is set up to play.
DVDs cannot be returned due to incompatability with DVD players.
- DVD: What's the code for your region? Back to Top
Region 0: All Regions
Region 1: Canada, and the United States and its territories
Region 2: Japan, Europe, South Africa, and the Middle East
Region 3: Southeast and East Asia (including Hong Kong)
Region 4: Australia, New Zealand, Pacific Islands, Central America, and the Caribbean
Region 5: The former Soviet Union, the Indian subcontinent, Africa, North Korea, and Mongolia
Region 6: China
- What is Closed Captioning? Back to Top
Closed Captioning or (CC) are sub-titles or words that show at the bottom of the screen to let the deaf and hard of hearing enjoy the movie even without sound.
- How do I track my order? Back to Top
Each order is assigned a tracking number from either UPS or the US Postal Service. You will be emailed the tracking number when your order ships using the email address you provide when you create your account.
You can also locate your tracking number in your Order Status when you Sign-In to your account.
- Why have I not received my order? Back to Top
There could be several issues:
1. Your item is backordered or a is a pre-buy item and will ship to you the day it comes in stock.
2. Your order may be delayed in the mail. Please locate your tracking number in your Order Status when you Sign-In to your account and go to the carrier's tracking page for detailed status.
3. Non-U.S. orders containing a backordered or pre-buy item will not ship until all items are available.
- I want to show a movie at church or to a youth group Back to Top
Unless you purchase a license to show the film, you would be showing the movie illegally by breaking copyright and public performance rights laws. Please see the Public Performance Rights page for more info.
- Is this site Secure? Back to Top
Yes. JeremiahFilms.com is proud to incorporate GeoTrust digital secure certificates into its site in order to make customers online shopping experience a smooth and safe one.
Digital certificates make secure e-commerce possible only if they are recognized and trusted by the consumer's browser. 99%+ of today's browsers trust GeoTrust certificates.
Secure Online Shopping
You can shop at JeremiahFilms.com online with confidence. We have partnered with Paypal.com, a leading payment gateway since 1998, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.
The PayPal.com Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks (see an online payments diagram). The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
If you prefer, we can process your transaction by phone. Call us at 1-800-828-2290 during our business hours M-F, 9-5 PST.
JeremiahFilms.com is registered with Paypal.
- Can I rent your DVDs? Back to Top
No. But we are developing methods to stream our films online.
- Do you accept Checks over the phone or by fax? Back to Top
No. We do not accept checks by phone and by fax. Please place your order online, or call 1-800-828-2290.
- Returns Back to Top
We do our best to provide only the best quality videos, and have provided previews (trailers) for many of the movies so that you might be able to judge the films for yourself. Many movies also have reviews from the Dove Foundation, a JeremiahFilms.com reviewer, or other customers, so you can see what others think.
We unconditionally guarantee all unopened or defective merchandise for 60 days from the receipt of shipment. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return or exchange any unopened merchandise for a prompt refund.
Please be sure to include your order number, along with the reason for the return, and send to:
9258 Bond St
Overland Park, KS 66214
Once your merchandise has been received, a refund of the merchandise cost will be issued.
If your merchandise is received damaged, or it is defective, please contact us for a return shipping label and return form. Your item can be replaced by the same item only.
- Is there sales tax? Back to Top
Only if you are a resident of Florida will tax be added to your order. The current rate is 6% for FL residents only.
- Do you sell to bookstores? Back to Top
Yes, we do offer distribution accounts to qualifying bookstores. Please submit your request to: distribution@JeremiahFilms.com. Please include your store name and email address.
- My order didn't come complete. Where is the rest of my order? Back to Top
The remaining items are on backorder at this time. Expected arrival time to our warehouse is 1-2 weeks from your order date. Once it has been received, it will ship out the same day. We send all backorders via USPS Standard Mail, which has an expected delivery time of 1-3 weeks.
- My Credit Card shows multiple charges Back to Top
If your credit card declines, your bank automatically put a hold on those funds for up to 48 hours. This is not a duplicate charge, as no funds have been taken out. Funds being held will automatically drop off within that timeframe. Should you still notice charges after the allotted timeframe, please contact us so we can provide you with the transaction number.
- How do I cancel my order? Back to Top
As long as your item(s) have not shipped, you can cancel your order, no questions asked. Please submit your request immediately, and include your order number to : support@JeremiahFilms.com